Our healthcare property consultancy provides strategic guidance to operators, detailed market insight, allied with in-depth expertise on minimising property overheads, both at the start and end of commercial leases. The team’s knowledge is employed by a range of healthcare businesses, including acute care hospital operators, diagnostic centres and clinics.
Strategic advice on the healthcare property market, understanding the extent of your space options, managing expansion/contraction, minimising property costs and the provision of due diligence on business acquisitions.
We become an integral part of a client’s professional advisory team.
- The identification of suitable premises to acquire in target locations
- Disposal of surplus space
- Managing the planning process where necessary
- Providing practical guidance on the installation of healthcare equipment
- Agreeing ‘Licences to Alter’ with Landlords.
Business Rates Mitigation
- Rating valuation methodology – rental vs contractor’s basis
- Rates mitigation game-plans (past, present, future)
- Exploring relief angles
- Outsourced payment management solution
- A proactive approach to all lease events from understanding the content of client leases to negotiating rent reviews, renewals and exploring re-gearing options
- Exit strategies in advance of lease end terms and on ‘stay or go’ scenarios
- Specialist guidance on dilapidations claims